Monthly Support Groups – Support, or Share, Groups are the backbone of FOCUS, the first program ever offered. Share Groups meet monthly (September to May) in several different locations around metro Atlanta so parents can meet other parents and share tips, fears, and joys. Parent volunteers facilitate the groups, keeping them positive, constructive, and uplifting. Share Groups are free for parents. Please register for share group by email to [email protected]
Please see the calendar for specific dates of each Share Group. Monthly groups offered:
- Dekalb Group at Old Hickory House, 2202 Northlake Pkway, Tucker
- Cumming Group at Moe’s 3280 Keith Bridge Road, Cumming
- Gwinnett Group at Chick-fil-A, 2932 Main Street West, Snellville
- Stockbridge Group at McDonald’s, 3825 Highway 138, Stockbridge
- Suwanee Group at Chick-fil-A, 1035 Peachtree Industrial Blvd, Suwanee
- West GA Group at food court of Arbor Place Mall, gather near the Chick-fil-A
- Woodstock Group at Starbucks 9529 Georgia 92, Woodstock
- Bereavement Group at FOCUS Office
- Lunch & Listen monthly at Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta at Scottish Rite & Egleston.
Please register for all share groups by email to [email protected]
Each year, FOCUS moms also enjoy Mom’s Day Off, a day on a houseboat on Lake Lanier and FOCUS on Moms, a day of learning and laughter!