FOCUS + Fragile Kids offers wraparound support to our children and families. From support groups and hospital visits to workshops and conferences to summer camps, family camps, family activities, adapted swim team to grants for medical equipment to make every day life easier (and MORE!), we are here to help parents on this journey.
FOCUS is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and reaches over 4,500 families in metro Atlanta. We rely on grants from corporations and foundations, donations from individuals, fund raisers, and volunteers to help keep the costs of our programs affordable.
Sponsor or attend a fundraiser:
- February 25, 2017. For the Love of Children dinner, dance & silent auction.
- May 22, 2017. FOCUS + Fragile Kids Golf Classic at Atlanta National Golf Club and White Columns Golf & Country Club in Alpharetta.
- August 26, 2017. SummerFest at Monday Night Brewing. Fund raising in flip flops! Raise a glass to all FOCUS + Fragile Kids camps!
- September 23, 2017. Fragile Hearts Wine Tasting at Flourish.
- October 15, 2017. Spin for Kids, a bike ride for Camp Twin Lakes that supports the programs FOCUS offers at Camp Twin Lakes on. Ride for TEAM FOCUS!
- November 5, 2017. Super Bowl A Thon, a fun, family-oriented day of bowling to support FOCUS + Fragile Kids.
Plan your own fund raiser! Bake sale, walkathon, instead-of-gifts birthday, supply drive – we would love to be the beneficiary of any size event! We make the most of every donation!
Volunteer! Our children will steal your heart and you will definitely receive more than you give!
Make a donation to FOCUS + Fragile Kids