Information is power! FOCUS + Fragile Kids offers information to give you power!
Our Annual Education Conference is a great day of learning and networking. FOCUS + Fragile Kids invites local professionals to speak on various topics to speak at the Annual Education Conference and help parents (and other professionals) find the information they need. Representatives from community agencies exhibit so participants can learn about services, such as respite care, therapy groups, assistive technology, and adapted equipment. Parents enjoy a day of networking with professionals, community agencies, and other parents and learn valuable information to help their child…..and their family. There is a small fee to cover the cost of the conference and includes lunch.
Spring & Fall Workshops Pre-registration is required for all workshops. Workshops are held at the FOCUS + Fragile Kids office at 3825 Presidential Parkway, Suite 103. Atlanta, GA 30340. If you are not a FOCUS member but would like to attend, please email [email protected]. We are unable to provide Childcare for our workshops at this time. Registration will be available 3 weeks before event.
- March 19th |Simplifying Your Spending and Saving Strategies for Special Needs Parents with Matthew McManus
- March 20th | Ten Essential Things Parents Should Know About IEPs with Christy Calbos
- March 21st | Special Needs Trusts and Katie Beckett Appeals with Attorney Dj Jeyaram
- March 27th | NOW/COMP Waiver & More with Heidi Moore
- April 16th | Guardianship- Pros & Cons with Attorney Heather Nadler
- April 17th | Social Security Basics: How to Increase your Chances of a Positive Outcome with Anna Maki
- April 23rd | How Caregivers Can Secure the Future of their Dependents with Special Needs with Pamela Hoppe, ChFC, CASL, RICP, Special Care Planner
To register, go to our Family Portal and sign in or register with an email.
New to FOCUS + Fragile Kids, fill out a Parent Intake first.