Enjoy a day on Lake Lanier with other FOCUS moms! For details and to RSVP, go to your Family Portal.
Sunday, October 13th from 11:30am – 2:30pm | The boat leaves the dock at 12:00pm
Enjoy a day with other FOCUS moms! No diapers to change, no therapy to do, no errands to run! Parking at the boat is limited; carpool if you can.
FOOD: Please bring a big yummy dish to share in a disposable container with a plastic serving utensil and a cooler of your favorite non-alcoholic beverage. No alcohol or glass containers, please, by order of the boat captain! FOCUS will supply chips and all paper products.
WEATHER: Wear clothes that are suitable for the forecast – who knows in Atlanta!! The houseboat is complete with tables, some chairs, shady spots, and restrooms. If the forecast is rain, please call FOCUS at 770-234-9111 and listen to the recording. If the forecast is horrendous, we’ll cancel; if it’s just chance of rain, we’ll go forth.
New to FOCUS + Fragile Kids? Complete a Family Intake
- Need to set up a login to the Family Portal?
- Scroll all the way down to bottom of page and select “Register with Email”
- Create a Username (you can use your email address if you want ) and enter the email address where you are receiving this email. Click “Register”
- Go to your email and follow the link to set your password.
- Go back to Family Portal and log-in with your username/email and the password you just created.